Several Postdoctoral positions are available in the NMR laboratory of the Structural Biology Institute in Grenoble (France). Positions are available in methodological developments and NMRapplications on the following topics:
- Study of proteins involved in antibiotic resistance and virulence.
- Protein/RNA interactions involved in microRNA processing and silencing.
- Structure determination of metalloproteins.
- Study of proteins implicated in innate immunity.
- Study of biomolecular dynamics using residual dipolar couplings.
- Measurement of long-range distance restraints in biomolecules.
- Fast NMR data acquisition and processing.
The NMR laboratory instrumentation includes two 600 MHz, and one 800 MHz NMR spectrometers equipped with cryogenic probes. The laboratory will further have access to thenearby 900 MHz spectrometer of the European high field NMR center located in Lyon.Applicants will also have access to a fully equipped wetlab for isotope-labeled NMR sample preparation.
The applicants should have a Ph.D. an experience in modern techniques of heteronuclear NMR spectroscopy and their application to proteins and / or nucleic acids.
Closing Date: 15 th January, 2006.
Start Date: Nominally 01 October, 2006, but flexible.
Interested candidates should forward a C.V., and contact information for three potentialreferences to:
Dr Jean-Pierre Simorre
Laboratoire de RMN
Institut de Biologie Structurale Jean-Pierre Ebel
41 rue Jules Horowitz
38027 GRENOBLE Cedex 1 - FRANCE
Phone : (+33) 4 38 78 57 99
Fax : (+33) 4 38 78 54 94
Email : email@example.com